(Training Camps) - Map and Directions
- From San Francisco go North on Route 101 to Highway 116 in Rohnert
- Exit left (West) and drive 7 miles into Sebastopol. In the town
the highway becomes a one-way road.
- Turn left (West) at the first light (after the road is one-way)
on Bodega Avenue.
- Go 7 miles and
turn right at the Bohehian Highway (a small green sign on the right
- Go 2.2 miles and the CYO Retreat Center is on the left, about 100
yards after passing the "Salmon Creek School" on the right. Be careful
crossing the highway.
Note: Please drive carefully!, as the Bohemian Highway
is a curvy, narrow country road through redwood forest. The sign for the
Center is easily missed. If you reach the town of Occidental (several
miles past the Camp) you have gone too far.
- Go up the hill and park at the Lodge to register.
Note: The parking is limited, so please carpool if possible!
Bay Area Road Map to the CYO Retreat Center